I'd like to buy a SoloQi product, but have a few questions about how it works. How can I get more information?
- Feel free to contact us any time via email, text, chat or by phone we'll be happy to assist you. See the contact section to reach us.
How can I return a product bought at SoloQi.com?
- Fill out the return form of your product purchased at SoloQi.com for a refund. For more information about our Refund Policy, please read our Terms & Conditions.
I'm having an issue with the way my product works - what can I do?
- Contact us and a member of our technical support staff will be back in touch within one business day.
Questions regarding the use of the Magnetic Pad
Can the magnets damage my phone?
- There is no evidence for any issues at all with the magnets that your phone and our devices come into contact with during everyday use.
Once I adhere the pad on the phone case, is it possible to take it out?
- To disengage the Magnetic Pad from your phone case, first, take the phone out of the case. Fill a tall cup with hot tap water from the sink (Do not use hot water from a kettle) and insert your case into the cup. After about 5 minutes the Magnetic Pad adhesive tape losses its grip and you can easily take it off. Wipe out any remaining residue with a cloth, dry the case before you put your phone back in it.
- The Magnetic Pad is designed to be used outside the phone case, however, some users prefer to use it under the case. The magnets pull force are reduced but the device should keep on charging unless the phone case is very thick generating a distance of over 7.5mm required for the wireless transmitter to reach your phone wireless receiver.
What are the best methods for charging your SoloQi Slim?
- You have two options to recharge your device. Options 1: With a cable. Options 2: Without a cable.
- Use the USB-C cable included in the box to fast recharge your battery. Or use the USB plug mounted at the top of the device to recharge your battery via any USB source anywhere you go.
Where can I recharge the SoloQi Slim?
- While at home or at the office, you will get the 100% CHARGED experience by having your SoloQi Slim plugged with a USB-C cable. When you leave outdoors you can take the SoloQi with you to extend and maintain your phone battery for few hours. However, if you still need more juice on the go, you can plug your device into any USB source in the car, any typical charging cube and practically anywhere USB exists.
What are the benefits of switching the SoloQi to standby mode?
- To preserve battery for later use click twice on the power switch to turn the device standby mode. To charge your phone, click once to turn it on.
Note: When the device is plugged via a cable of direct USB, your phone will charge automatically by attaching it to the front of the device.
What's the difference between SoloQi and other power bank solutions?
- SoloQi Slim is not a typical power bank. The idea of carrying a heavy high capacity power bank that can take hours or even days to recharge stands in the opposite of what SoloQi value proposition.
- The device 2750mAh battery recharges super fast, anywhere you go, with or without a cable, with or without your phone attached so you can enjoy the freedom of using your phone while the SoloQi can be plugged anywhere to collect more power for you.
How many hours of extra battery do I get?
- Depends on which phone model you are using, the amount of apps running in the background and screen brightness, our tests shows that in average a15 minutes of recharge time provides about one hour of phone battery extension.
How do I know when my SoloQi Slim is fully charged?
- The 4 LED lights on the side will all be turned on.
How do I know when its time to recharge the device?
- When the LED light turns from 1 to zero or when your phone is not getting charged by the device.
Should I leave my SoloQi switched “on” all day while my iPhone is at 100% battery?
- Of course, you can. When your phone battery is at 100% and also your SoloQi Slim is at 100%, you will enjoy the longest hours of battery extension, due to battery performance efficiency which is at its best between 60% to 100%.
My dog ate my cable - How do I get a new one?
- If you are an android user you should have USB C cables laying around. But if you're an iPhone person you can get the best quality USB-C soft fabric threaded fast charging cables on our website.
How many charges will I get out of my SoloQi Slim?
- The SoloQi is rechargeable for over 500 cycles. (Full cycles, partial cycles don’t count as full. So, you can charge your SoloQi 10% of the way 10 times before it counts as a complete cycle.) Don’t be afraid to top it off! After 500 cycles, its fully charged capacity will be less than 75% of the capacity when it’s new but it will still charge.
HELP! MY SoloQi IS DOING SOMETHING STRANGE!!
- SoloQi’s Technical Support is always here to help! We love hearing from you, even if you think it’s just a small problem or concern. If you’re having any problems with your SoloQi leave us a message we’ll contact you within 24 business hours.
My SoloQi isn't charging what should I do?
- The device is equipped with a safety circuit designed to protect the device from overheat, humidity, and other conditions. If the device is not charging nor responding, take the cable out and plug it back in. If used with the USB-A, take it out and plug back in to reset the device. If it still not coming back please contact our support for assistance.
How long do I have to return an item?
- If for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to SoloQi within 60 calendar days of receipt of item(s).
Can I exchange my item(s) for something else?
- SoloQi does not have an upgrade policy and cannot exchange for another product. However, at SoloQi’s discretion, you have the option of receiving a refund for the full amount of the original purchase price or exchanging the item(s) for warranty related issues.
What kind of warranty do I get on my SoloQi product?
- All new SoloQi hardware products carry a one-year Limited Warranty from date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship. Refurbished products purchased through third-party sellers carry a 90-day Limited Warranty from date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship. For more information please read our Warranty Policy.
Does your warranty cover purchases from your retail partners?
Yep, you bet. Your authentic SoloQi products all carry our 1-year warranty. We’ve got you covered if you ever run into problems with your product; however, we can't say the same for counterfeiters. Unauthorized third-party retailers can be found all around the online arena. We urge our customers to avoid the “too good to be true” deals of eBay and the Amazon Marketplace.