Terms & Conditions
- 30-day money-back guarantee. Must be rideable, new, and in unopened condition.
- Gift cards
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted.
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: SoloQi at BSA 2250 E Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90021
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.